1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
- Went on a plane by myself, it was full of faaaar too much drama
- Went to a concert without someone older than me :)
- Completed a video game (zelda: twilight princess)
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t think I made a new years resolution last year, or if I did, I can’t remember it. This year I think I’d like to make use of my gym membership more. :S
3. What countries did you visit?
Canada. Best time of my life, best time of my life.
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Working on the Black Ops Launch. I was so nervous before it I don’t think I ate for two days! But I really enjoyed it and learnt ALOT.
5. What was your biggest failure?
I think, looking back (damn hindsight), I should have not been so wrapped up in myself at the beginning of the year. I could have noticed some of the things that were going on around me, and maybe have been more of a help to some of my friends.
6. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope, not really. My mum had a bad riding accident which was very hard, but she’s doing really well.
7. What was the best thing you bought?
Hmmmm. I have a bit of a thing about shopping. I buy alot! I’d love to say my new phone, but it keeps giving me grief ¬_¬ I’ll probably say my KT Tunstall ticket. Was such a good gig!
8. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My Mum. Her strength and determination after her accident amazes me.
9. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I think it’s more disappointment rather then depressed. I just wish they knew how much they are worth.
10. Where did most of your money go?
Clothes. Shoes. Slurpees.
11. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Canada. AND it was better then I imagined :)
12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Soul Sister, Train
13. What do you wish you’d done more of?
14. What do you wish you’d done less of?
15. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope. Thank goodness. I’ve enough drama to deal with atm!
16. What was your favourite TV program?
17. What was the best book you read?
Before I Forget by Melissa Hall. Lead male character was called Finn. Nuff said :)
18. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Oh my. The Temper Trap. Mumford and Sons. Ed Sheeran. Swedish House Mafia.
19. What did you want and get?
I wanted to be calmer and happier. I got it :)
20. What was your favourite film of this year?
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 18 and I had a party :)
22. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not worrying so much about everything.
23. What kept you sane?
24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Ed Westwick. Mmmmmmmm.
25. Who did you miss?
My friends when they went to Uni. Gap Yah didn’t seem like such a good idea for a while.
26. Who was the best new person you met?
Everyone I met in Winnipeg. Nicest people ever.
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Don’t dwell so much on the past. Keep looking forward.
28. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Optomistic but never quite elegant. Still a wierdo. Still a wierdo. After all these years. :)